Sunday, August 14, 2016

Modern Darkness





So it has been awhile since I last blogged. I know my dear partner has still continued in my absence.  I'll be honest, I was having a hard time being creative. But now, it seems to have returned, especially since I have ventured into various forms of roleplay across the grid. So with that, I return! Expect fantasy, modern, or anything that comes across my mood for that day.

Much ♥ B


The Clothes:

The Hair:
  • Truth Hair - Arwen with Skull

The Makeup & Accessories: 
  • Cellar Door - Koda Collar
  • {aii} - + Dark Dragoness Tail + (Gacha)
  
Everything Else:   
  • Skin: Lumae :: Adore - Hecate
  • Body: Maitreya - Lara
  • Head: Catwa - Destiny (Currently Mesh Body Addicts)

Furniture:  
  • Violetility - Skull Sybian (Currently Suicide Dollz)  This Demon Tongue gives a lady pleasures in more then one way. Its for the naughty side of your SL.



No comments:

Post a Comment